Our South Field
Our South Field
-- LUXURY CAMPING --
WELCOME TO WAREHAM FOREST TOURIST PARK
Tony and Sarah Birch wish you a very warm welcome to their 5 star graded park.
Surrounded by the quiet and tranquility of 14 square miles of Wareham Forest, the 55 acre park ensures plenty of space whilst our top quality facilities assure you of a comfortable stay.
Tony and Sarah Birch originally owned Carnon Downs Caravan Park in Cornwall and now look forward to welcoming you to Wareham Forest Tourist Park.
* Two Modern Toilet Blocks with fully equipped Disabled Facilities
* Free adjustable showers and individual wash cubicles for ladies & gents
* Fully equipped Laundries & Dish Washing with free hot water
* Free open air Heated Swimming Pool ( 65ft X 20ft ) with Children's Paddling Pool & Patio Area (Open late May to early September).
* Family room with Table Tennis tables.
* Children's Adventure Playground set within large grass-area for sports.
* Licensed Shop onsite - Pub with Restaurant within 1 mile
* Fully Serviced Luxury Pitches and Seasonal Pitches Available
* Park Open All Year.
We offer large Superior Hard Standing pitches in two different areas of the Park providing individual water, waste water, TV point and electric hookup during the summer season. Hardstanding pitches with electric and services near are available throughout the park.
Camping without electric offers a multitude of options. We allow camping amongst the trees in the Glade or the Firs, open camping in the South and East fields woodland camping pitch areas.....your choice.